1st International Workshop on Energy-Efficient Data Centres (E2DC)
The energy consumption of data centres offering all kinds of services such as cloud services, high performance computing, and traditional storage and data management in global organizations is increasing exponentially. For the sustainable development of ICT technology, new solutions for energy-efficient computing are needed in various technology fields. Especially the data centres play a big role in targeting energy-efficient and low-carbon economic development.
The E2DC aims to increase the international awareness of energy-aware data centre technologies and to allow the exchange of ideas and interaction among the different researchers in the topic. The scope of the workshop reaches from research on green data centre technologies varying from the information and communication technologies to business models and Green SLA solutions. The workshop also addresses researchers from infrastructure research to share their ideas and solutions for green data centres.
- FIT4Green Technical Overview
- Setting energy efficiency goals in data centres: the GAMES approach
- All4green sustainable energy management in datacenters through collaboration
- Modeling and Simulation of Data Center Energy-‐efficiency in CoolEmAll
- SLAS for energy-efficient data centres: the standars-based approach of the optimis project
- Eco-efficient Datacenters, Case Kajaani
- The GreenIT DC Benchmarking Tool – From Scientific Theory to Real Life